Since 2014, we have been helping rescue groups and individual people find their lost foster and forever cats.
What we do
We use our knowledge of lost cat behaviour and our experience in lost cat recovery to implement evidence-based and traditional police detective methods.
We work with you one-on-one, and develop a tailored search plan that is based on:
- your particular circumstances
- your cat’s personality and usual lifestyle
- how your cat became lost
- your neighbourhood
- your capacity for searching
- suitability of lost cat recovery technology for your situation
We don’t rely solely on social media, as this is relatively rarely helpful in finding lots cats, especially if they are timid.
Can we guarantee to find your cat?
Just like a doctor can’t guarantee they can cure you of cancer, we unfortunately can’t guarantee we can find your lost cat.
What we can guarantee, however, is that we:
- have a deep respect and compassion towards cats, lost cats and people with lost cats
- have considerable lost cat recovery experience
- stay abreast with the latest research and knowledge about finding lost cats
- truly want you to find your lost cat.
Please complete this form and email it to us. Please save it as a Word doc, not a pdf jpg etc, as we will add additional information to it.
Our availability to assist you will depend on how many other people with lost cats we are currently helping.
Once we receive your form, we will review it and then call you for a phone consultation.
During the consultation, we will obtain further information from you that will help refine the search plan.
We will then prepare a written plan (if you wish) of the steps we recommend you take to find your lost cat, and/or provide more intensive assistance by guiding you hour-by-hour and day-by-day, via text messages and/or phone calls.
We have recovered many lost cats since we last updated the Lost cats and how we found them page, but it will give you an idea of some of the people and lost cats we have helped.
No budget for personalised assistance?
This website has most of the information you need, including:
- information on lost cat behaviour
- template fliers
- spiels to use when doorknocking your neighbours
- technology that will make your search easier
It may just require more reading from you to develop your individual plan.
We wish you the very est of luck and hope your cat is back with you soon, safe and sound.